Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A NEW BREAKTHROUGH DIET....

I propose a new diet for the world in recent light of the 'mad-cow' disease, & 'bird-flu' scare..........CEREAL..... ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT....for breakfast, supper, & lunch...you get your vitamins, fiber (depending on what cereal), & calcium & vitamin D with milk.....

....CEREAL....I think they need to make auto fuel out of cereal, all the restarants could seel 'gormet' cereal, cereal & coffee shops, etc. DOESN"T IT SOUND GOOD??? It's 12:18 am, I'm going to get a bowl RIGHT NOW... c-ya
Pastor G

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people say you shouldn't eat after 7 o'clock at night or something crazy like that. They couldn't have meant "no cerial" because it is the TASTIEST after midnight. Also, I think there should be a special cooler designed to hold a gallon of milk so you can keep it right next to the couch.

☕ GI ☕ said...

I think the cooler idea is a great idea...... I can see the 'infomercials' now. It should have a rack for the cereal box as well as a specially designed bowl exclusively for eating cereal. My mom back in Indiana has a mixing bowl that is INCREDIBLE.... It is small & deep, & has a lip on the outside that keeps your spoon from falling into the bowl... INCREDIBLE

Anonymous said...

I love cereal, but my biggest pet peeve is pouring myself a bowl of cereal in a bowl big enough to bathe my keds in, then look and find out that there's no milk. Aggghh!

☕ GI ☕ said...

one time I say my uncle pull out this HUGE glass mixing bowl, pour about 1/2 gallon of milk in it, & then pour in about 4 different kinds of cereal & proceed to eat...NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!